An hour later we had another "one song dance party" where students studying get up and dance, a tactic to relieve the stress of finals. Very successful (although I could have done without the students jumping up and down on our furniture).
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Last day of study period
Quite a busy day at my working place! First we had the annual "naked run" through Mudd Center. It used to be just the track team in full monty running through our building. But I think it's open to anyone who wants to do it now because there can't possibly be about 80 students on the team! Ballsy peeps!
An hour later we had another "one song dance party" where students studying get up and dance, a tactic to relieve the stress of finals. Very successful (although I could have done without the students jumping up and down on our furniture).
The night ended with me calling security to look for two students bringing in two cases of beer and sneaking upstairs. We have two "beer fairies" now? (I found out the next morning that they busted about 15 students and they are being sent to the judiciary board for violating the "no alcohol" policy on campus! What a way to end a semester.)
An hour later we had another "one song dance party" where students studying get up and dance, a tactic to relieve the stress of finals. Very successful (although I could have done without the students jumping up and down on our furniture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment