Friday, May 18, 2012

Goodbye Spring... Hello Summer!

I survived finals week!  I was getting a little tired at the end, not because of work but because I would stay up all night and end up getting less sleep than my body needed.  But overall I felt clear headed and positive.  I want to thank the acupuncture for that!  No Emergen-C needed this time around!

Now I'm on vacation for a week.  I'm not going anywhere.  Just trying to use my vacation time before the end of my academic year in June.  I'm so lucky that I usually have time leftover!  I'm going to do more gardening since the weather's nice.  I even thought about going to a golf range to hit a few.
Ikaika actually out in the backyard, cruising with me and Keala.  Hawaiians!
Aaron's out of town for the weekend -- a mountain biking festival in Pennsylvania with his buddies.  Just me and the dogs at home now!  What to do... relax in the sun?  garden in the heat?  catch up on my favorite TV series?  plow through the new movies I borrowed from the public library? go shopping?  or just cruise/sleep with my dogs?  Let's see what I end up doing!

No comments: