Friday, May 27, 2011

2011 LOS ANGELES: Evening 1

I did more looking around than shopping today. I was looking forward to getting to the hotel. After the long flight, drive and day I just wanted to take a hot shower and relax with my sister and niece.

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA

Khyla's treats -- red velvet, chocolate fudge and lemon cupcakes

A beautiful room with a seating area

An equally beautiful bathroom...

With a surprise for Khyla on the shower

A huge closet to store all of our luggage

What! I have to pay for internet? How am I suppose to do work? YOU DON"T -- YOU'RE ON VACATION!

Where Tita and I hung out after the long drive and shopping

Where I wish I was hanging out after all that eating I did!

They loaned me shoes, socks and a sports tee to workout tomorrow. Stop laughing!

No comments: