Aaron left for Chicago yesterday. Getting trained to be a union rep at work. I have a busy week at work myself.
I'm happy to say when I got home last night the dogs did their business, ate some dinner and promptly went to sleep. All before 2 a.m.! This morning... Ikaika woke me up around noon! He and Keala might have tried to wake me up earlier but I don't remember a thing. I knocked out from exhaustion this morning. I know Ikaika got in bed with me for a bit and I woke up with both of them in the room with me. Lucky mommy!
Now its time for them to do business and Ikaika to have breakfast. Oh and I need to find the energy to walk them before work this afternoon. Oh and its trash day. I miss my hubby! Having day duties AND night duties is rough! Four more days before daddy comes back!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment