Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2011 SAN DIEGO: Day 5 Catching connecting flight to DFW

Aloha La Costa!


Khyla and I woke up early today! We checked out of the resort, put gas in the rental car, got breakfast at Mickey D's, drove through traffic on the I-5, returned the rental car, checked in at American Airlines and breezed through TSA security... and was still 2 hours early at the gate!! WOW!!

We had time to eat lunch at Pizza Hut. What?! Our flight was delayed an hour! No! I was so looking forward to sleeping on the plane. I needed to walk around.

We finally get on our flight and lucky us... we got to sit in front of a screaming kicking kid!! She screamed pretty much the whole way and started kicking my seat and played open and close with the tray! I finally turned around ready to give the parents a mean look. The father was sleeping, and the kid was sitting on the mom. Hello parent! I guess my stare was scary enough because it finally stopped. Khyla slept through the whole thing, lucky deep sleeper! Thank God its only a 2 and a half hour flight!

No comments: