Well my plans to come home a little early from work was foiled again. There was a problem with a printer and one of my closers called in sick and I wasn't sure if there was a sub to fill the shift or if I needed to stay until 2 a.m.! My plan to run to the grocery store for some ice cream (for the dogs) was also foiled. As I was driving there I remembered I didn't have my debit card or credit card! I misplaced both them in the last week. I happen to have my checkbook with me but does anyone use checks at the stores anymore? So no ice cream for Ikaika. He'll have leftover tofu instead.
I managed to have dinner with little dog troubles and did some budget stuff while watching a movie. I had a thought to look for the exercise channel on TV and was inspired to try some of their workouts. The CRUNCH routines look fun. But not right now! Maybe in the afternoon. That probably means I should get to bed now...
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment