Cleveland security and flight was easy breezy! It took us 15 minutes to go through check-in and security. Orlando's airport experience was another story. We couldn't find the baggage claim area right away and the Carnival rep was missing in action! I had to ask another cruise rep for help and we ended up having to walk to the other end of the terminal to the Carnival counter and the shuttle bus.
The shuttle ride to Port Canaveral was nice. Nothing really to see on the way there but we were comfy in an air conditioned bus. We caught a glimpse of Cape Canaveral before we got to the cruise terminal.
| There's our ship, the Carnival Sensation! |
| Standing in line to the ship security and check-in |
Oh what is that smell? The sewage, yuck. Security and check-in was fast and easy. We decided to go to our room first before looking for some lunch. Our baggage arrived soon after getting to our room and Aaron changed into shorts. We headed to the Lido deck for a lunch buffet.
Today it's Italian at the Taste of Nations with the usual Mongolian Wok, Rotisserie and Off the Grill.
| My stir-fry made to order was ono! |
After lunch we walked around. We are truly on a ship because I can feel it swaying. Aaron said I'm making it up. Honestly I can feel it! I got weak kneed looking over the edge. I think we were on deck 10 out of 14.
At the Waterworks slide on Verandah deck 11. I can't believe passengers are already swimming and sunbathing! We better get hustling! It's a bit windy and smelly.
| The view above us from the Serenity Adults Only deck. Need to check the bikini top action! |
| Aloha Florida and the U.S.A.! |
| Time to get ready for dinner! |

No comments:
Post a Comment