DINNER: Aaron - crab cake, onion cheese soup, meatloaf, chocolate melting cake and coffee; Me - mushroom soup, sushi, penne seafood pasta in tomato cream sauce, apple pie and decaf
We attempted to hang out on the deck while light was still out but it was really windy. We could really feel the waves too.
So we hung out at the room and watched a bit of TV until the late show started in the Fantasy Lounge on Atlantic deck 8. It was a musical homage to the 80's. Definitely not as good as in Vegas or on Broadway but enjoyable enough. We were glad we finally caught an evening event.
| I finally did something to my hair other than just washing it! |
We attempted to go back up on deck and braved the winds to watch other cruise ships behind us, another thunderstorm to the side of us and admiring all the stars in the sky. Unfortunately we had to head back to the room to prepare for debarking tomorrow. We packed our bags and left it outside our doors so they could be hauled away and be ready for us when we get off the ship tomorrow morning. We had to keep some of our stuff with us like our clothes to wear on the plane and toiletries. It would have been nice to have a carry-on luggage with us. Luckily we had a Hard Rock Cafe bag to carry our stuff around until we got our luggage back.
Oh I can't forget... I felt a bit queasy tonight as I settled down with my book. The ship was really pitching to the point where we would sway from one side to the other. When I started to read before turning in I felt like I was reading in a moving car... MOTION SICKNESS! So I stopped and put myself to sleep. The queasiness disappeared once I stopped reading. And that's a good thing because we packed the Dramamine already!

No comments:
Post a Comment