Thursday, March 29
Check-in and security at Orlando International Airport was quick and easy even though the checkpoint was packed with passengers. I guess having 15 security monitors open helped a lot because the crazy line kept moving and we were out of it in 5 minutes! We had about 2 hours before our flight departed so we decided to have some lunch. The only nice sit-down restaurant in our concourse was Ruby Tuesday.
I actually had time to start downloading our pictures into my blog while we waited for our food to come. Our waiter Eric was funny and very friendly.
We did our last round of shopping for souvenirs before heading to our gate. We had perfect timing because they started boarding us then. So long, Florida!
The plane ride made me a bit queasy. It was small but that was OK. I fell asleep before we lifted off. But when I woke up I was starting to burn up from the heat of the sun and I couldn't get comfortable after that. Right before we started our descent I had to use the bathroom. I went just in time too! It's good to be back home, Ohio! Time to see our babies!!

No comments:
Post a Comment