Thursday, March 29, 2012

CRUISE 2012: Evening 3 Docked in Nassau

Tuesday, March 27

Dinner was relaxing tonight.  We had a pleasant waitress from Peru that we made conversation with.  We sat in the middle of the dining room than by the windows this time but the view was the other cruise ships so we weren't missing much.
DINNER: Aaron -  chicken fettuccine, jerk pork and cappuccino ice cake; Me - fried shrimp, garden salad, southern fried chicken with mash potatoes, pumpkin pie and coffee
 
 
  
We walked the deck for a bit but it was windy so we headed down to the Oak library Room on Atlantic deck 8.  I fell asleep while Aaron read his book.  After a half hour nap, guess where we headed...
 
 
 Yes!  We headed for the gym to work out.  It was Aaron's chest and triceps day so I did abs while he worked on his chest.  Then we both did triceps on the machines.  I also added some squats on the Bosu ball.
 
 
 
 It felt good to workout again!  On our way back to the room we stopped for some hot chocolate and listened to some live music at the pool stage on Lido deck 10.  After our showers we settled down for the night.  Aaron continued reading and I downloaded our pictures and started a journal of what we did and ate so I knew what to write on my blog.
 
 
The card we filled out for the next morning's breakfast
When we didn't want to be bothered or have no housekeeping
When we headed out for the day and wanted housekeeping

No comments: