I was happy to report having no migraines and major cramps this cycle, that we started eating Bok Choy in an effort to eat more leafy greens, and looked forward to my treatment. I was all brave until he started inserting the needles. I don't know what it was but I felt them this time. I wasn't hurting but was more sensitive to his touch. I knew what was coming and sure enough the abdomen needle hurt again. But just for a short while. Aaron got two needles in his injured arm too. We decided to take naps instead of having a full conversation like the last time, and because of that I was fully aware of all the tingling sensations in my abdomen and my right foot. Weird!
I have another session scheduled in two weeks. We'll see if there are more improvements in me and Aaron's arm. Our immediate plans -- Aaron needs to see his doctor for his medications and we need to start baby making!
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment