As usual we had a late start (thanks to my lazy okole!) but we ended up having a nice day together! We had dinner at Nino's. To make an effort to eat moderately we picked something to share for a change. Amazing! I ate less bread before the meal and opted for water instead of soda. I still had leftovers for later and we skipped dessert! Yep I passed up having pumpkin bread pudding, one of my favorite! But I felt good about myself and satisfied.
Aaron drove me to Crocker Park to do some shopping for my shampoo and to browse the sales. We went on to do food shopping too.
We ended the evening catching a movie at Cobblestone. We saw Warrior with Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton. Wow they were buff! And the storyline was great too even though it was about boxing.
If only all Saturdays can be this productive and fun!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment