Friday, September 9, 2011

Elyria High and Wolfies

Aaron and I had a busy day today! He worked and I had my eye doctor's appointment. I didn't realize I skipped going for a checkup last year! What a waste of health coverage! I had time to run over to my public library to drop off and pick up some movies, magazines and books before meeting up with Aaron at the gym. We had a great workout, and the gym was not as busy as it is during the week. After we grabbed dinner at Moosehead's. I tried to eat healthy with little success. I had water instead of iced tea and I ate a salad instead of having my usual soup, but I couldn't give up having a huge pasta with cream sauce. Does the vegetables in it make it better?

When we got home Aaron got a call from his high school friends. They were going out for dinner at Wolfie's to celebrate Dave's upcoming birthday. We got ready and met up with them but just had a snack and drinks. It looks like some of Aaron's friends are talking about starting families!

Jen and Jay

[From Nikki's phone - she didn't take a pix of her and Dave]

No comments: