A side note for all of my girlfriends (and Michael) ... Some of you have asked if I've seen any cute Irish men. Since we've arrived in Ireland I've been racking my brain on how I am suppose to take pictures of cute Irish men for my female college students with Aaron being with me...
I saw a cute man at the Brazen Head! I end up telling Aaron my dilemma and he graciously stepped away to the privy so I could make an attempt. But as I was aiming the camera his way without being caught, the lad held up a Coor's Light! ... at an Irish bar!! Ahhh! The tough, rugby looking man didn't seem so manly to me after all.
So I am still without a picture for my girls! But for all you Sex and the City fans... "Mr. Coors Light" smiled at me until my hubby came back to the bar! I still got it going on!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment