Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ADOPTION QUEST: A nursery

We are finally getting serious and started tackling the junk in our second bedroom, aka the office / Khyla's room / the blue room, to prepare our house for a baby room.  We decided to keep the desk and move the double bed and Aaron's wardrobe in this room so we can convert the third bedroom, aka the guest bedroom / the green room, to a child's room with a crib and the single bed.  This is all in preparation for our home study process that follows our classes.

No one needs to see the mess we've created over the years!  But we won't have a throw-in/junk room anymore!  If we can't get rid of everything I'm thinking we'll need a storage unit.  I feel sorry that Aaron has to lug stuff up and down the attic all the time and we still don't have enough room.  Aaron and I are adamant about using our garage for our cars!

Hopefully we won't get lost in all the old paperwork in the office!

No comments: