So after lunch, we dropped Tita back at work and headed back home so David could get ready for work. We returned back down to Manele in the afternoon for Khyla's first day of canoe paddling practice. We had my first car / my daddy's car / now my sister's car / Khyla's soon to be car to drive today.
Hulopoe Beach is attached to the Four Seasons at Manele Bay. That's the resort in the background.
It was a perfect beach day!
Khyla and I waited under the shade for her friends to show up for practice. It turned out her friend Poochie and her ohana showed up later to play on the beach and the rest of the team were a no-show. I was sad because I wanted to see Khyla participate in a sport while I was there. Maybe another day. But we all had a great time playing on the beach or relaxing in the sun.


No comments:
Post a Comment