Thursday, July 12, 2012

HAWAII 2012: Lanai Day 10 The Stables at Koele

 Today is an exciting day.  We are going horseback riding.
 We drove to the stables at Koele.
 
You don't want to know what this is all about.  It made me cry!
 This is what the cowboys use to practice rodeo roping
 
Lisa Ann is back on the horse!
 Khyla was nervous about going on at first
 So we rode casually on a trail up the mountain and back
 They had to put the big horse and kalohe David behind me.  I had issues!
 The scenery and weather was beautiful
 My horse Gibbs was a little naughty, eating the trees and shrubs along the way.  My "gentle leader" was not working!  I thought about Twilight when we went through the forest.  I thought I saw Edward running through the trees but it was a deer instead.
My horse almost bucked getting into the corral.  David's horse Harley was trying to get in the small opening the same time Gibbs was walking through.  My heart stopped but I kept calm and hung on for dear life!!  We had fun.  My butt and legs were sleeping by the time we got back to the stables. 

No comments: