So my BFF book club was wondering what the hype was about Fifty Shades of Grey. It's been doing really well on the best sellers list but it's not the typical kind of books they read -- romance! I was the lucky one to get a hold of a copy first and decided to read it and let them know if it was worth it or not.
Conclusion - It is not a romance... it's erotica! An easy read but the style of writing had bold print throughout the book. Steamy content meant I couldn't read it during my breaks at work. It took me a week to finish because I was busy at work and classes. I plan to read the next two in hopes for that happy ending ever after. I didn't get it at the end of Grey. I rated it 3 of 5 stars.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment