Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HAWAII 2012: Lanai Day 9 The Challenge at Manele

Hello Steinlager!
There's ZZ Monstah trying to latch on Aaron's hand... kalohe!
 Aaron and I had some time to hang out at the beach this morning after dropping Tita off at work.
 Today we are honored to golf at The Challenge at Manele.  It's the first time for Aaron and the second time for me.  David joined us. 
Poochie and Khyla were David and Aaron's cart drivers and I'm on my own -- the way I like it!
 The famous hole #10 at The Challenge
David at the blue "pro" tees
 Aaron at the white tees
 And me at the ladies red tees
 
 Aaron and I at the green where Mr. Bill Gates was married.
 
 I did good today.  I could actually hit the ball with little topping or digging divots.
 I also had a lot of fun!
  

No comments: