Thursday, July 2, 2009

Doctor, doctor, give me the news...

No, I'm not pregnant! It's just the words to the song that popped in my head! I did however have two doctor appointments this week. Funny stories...
  • I had to go in a couple of days before my eye appointment because Aaron went all "sexy" on me and cleaned our bathroom (didn't see that one coming huh?) and accidentally mixed up my old pair of contact with my trial pair. I had to make sure I was wearing the right pair before the doc did my follow-up! My hubby can still getting me into trouble... Oh did I tell you my eye doctor is cute?
  • It was the first time ever that I complained to my doctor that I feel like my age... I'm a hurtin' 42-year old lady! I have aches and pains everywhere, including my hair (OK that's a little exaggerated but I swear my hair changed and now it's all frizzy, just like that bad perm my mom gave me in '85!) . I gained 10 pounds since I started working out this summer! Huh? And I'm also lactose intolerant! Not to mention that when I get a cut it takes forever for it to heal and I get a scar! Oh Lordy...
I ended up going to two aerobics classes with Cookie this week. I didn't want to overdo it after my sickness and my back has been killing me lately. And Michael's taking a break from aerobics until August since he'll be gone most of July.

I hope the weekend is more promising! I'm so sick of being sick already... enough!

No comments: