Monday, July 27, 2009

GIRLIE UPDATE: Las Vegas 2009: Cleveland, we have takeoff!

Aloha from Lost Wages!

Log... July 20, 2009 5 p.m.

Michael and I had a nice flight over. But you wouldn't guess who we saw at the airport and ended up on our flight? It's one of our favorite Oberlin College professors, and I say that in a sarcastic way... no, not HER but the other one!

The moment we touched down, I was hungry! And I'm really tired. Can you tell I'm on vacation? And I must be a little dehydrated because my stomach's constantly rumbling. Oh no...

I am proud of myself -- it's the first time I'm driving everywhere in the city! Usually my sister Nalani or bro-in-law Ho'e are the taxi drivers. I only got lost once trying to find the grocery store. And I actually drove down the Strip too!

So now we are at the Tahiti Village settling in. The two bedroom condo is fabulous as always. But this time we are overlooking the new lazy river pool instead of the main pool. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow! We are cooking dinner in an effort to save money. I'll take a short nap and a nice hot shower before going out tonight...

The master bedroom fit for a princess... well that's Michael this time!

The new lazy river pool ten floors below us

Putting away the groceries

No comments: