Carrie, Jen and I dropped off Lureen early this morning.
We succeeded in finding Terminal 2 but I did not succeed in keeping my emotions in check. I cried like a baby! Blame it on lack of sleep, hormones, and the fact that I don't want my vacation to end.
I already looked like crap crying... I made it worse by making a face too. Gawd!
Carrie, Jen and I did some errands and was heading back home when we decided to drive to Downtown to have some saimin (ramen), macaroni salad with gravy all over, and fruit punch! The tears were replaced with a smile!
On our way home we were so deep in conversation that we didn't realize we were driving north instead of south and almost reached Red Rock again! We found our way back home fine and started cleaning and packing.
I'm exhausted!

No comments:
Post a Comment