Michael and I managed to catch the next flight home via stand-by, thank God! We got in at midnight instead of 6 p.m. As we touched down, I started sneezing and my nose plugged up. Do you think I'm allergic to Ohio?
Needless to say, I was totally sick by the time I dropped off Cookie and Michael at their respective homes, greeted and fed Keala and Ikaika, and finally went to bed. Aaron woke me up at the appropriate time this morning but my eyes, nose and body weren't cooperating. I dragged my butt to work by 10:45 a.m. (over an hour late) only to drive home half asleep 2-hours later!
So I drugged myself today and caught up on sleep. I feel a little better but my nose is still itchy and my eyes are teary. I need to buy me some Emergen-C (airborne)! That sh#t works, I swear! Thanks Carrie for providing me and the girls with the extra boost!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment