So the alcohol kicked in fast and next thing you know we were reminiscing about college and boys and 80's music. Then the 80's music turned into booty music and Lureen demonstrated her "moves"... against the wall, on a chair, across the floor... I wanted a cigarette after.
After the awesome entertainment we all went to our prospective beds and took a long nap. We managed to get up a couple of hours later. Michael treated us girls to a very tasty and healthy Thai chicken stir-fry with spinach, zucchini, carrots and red peppers with steamed rice. A girl can get used to this pampering!
We all took showers and started getting ready to walk the strip.
... including Michael.
Smile!
We found our way to Paris. Michael and I tried our hand at the Big Wheel again and was less lucky tonight. After walking through the casino in 5 minutes we went outside to take pictures of the Eiffel Tower.
A huge lightning and thunder chased us back in! Lureen and I found a bathroom that taught us naughty french conversations like "If my husband calls, I am not here" or "If the pool boy calls, tell him I'm in". When the rain died down we walked over to Planet Hollywood. Michael tried his hand at a Village People slot machine and Lureen tried her favorite Wheel of Fortune. Carrie and I was hungry so we stopped at Daily Planet Cafe. We had calamari (overcooked and finally just right), corned beef with hollidaise sauce and potato skins.
We drove down the strip on our way home. Lureen settled for the night, I downloaded our pictures and worked on the blog while Michael and Carrie went to the gym to do a fast workout. We all promise to go to the gym tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment